Self-Insured Workers’ Compensation
Chaney Consulting Group begins every client partnership by exploring the unique challenges each workplace presents. We implement customized solutions to meet targeted goals.
With dedicated teams committed to staying ahead of the challenges you face, we don’t just process claims – we deliver results.
We continually seek to improve each client’s program and their overall business. This requires going beyond administering claims and working with them in a close partnership. We get results by:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Establishing meaningful goals and a plan of action to achieve them.
- Implementing “best practices” at every level.
- Helping reduce accidents.
- Making sure written policies are strong and supportive.
- Creating or enhancing programs like transitional duty, drug testing, safety, etc.
- Improving the quality and speed of claim information within the client’s operations
- Training supervisors to positively impact the program.
- Critically evaluating everything we do.
In addition to comprehensive, thorough and detail oriented claims management for all your claims, we provide:
- Constant communication including on-site quarterly meetings to strategize on open claims and program improvement.
- Case Management services (telephonic and field) from the onset of the claim.
- Resources for complex and catastrophic cases
- Continuous evaluation of claim reserves and trends
- Coordination with legal representation
- Litigation management
- Settlement analysis and negotiation
Reporting and Analysis
- Complete reporting packages through custom software
- Access to claim notes, payments and imaged documents in the file
- Client ability to run reports from website
- Trend analysis and benchmarking
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Excess Insurance reporting and recovery